Welded wire mesh, or "weldmesh" is an electric fusion welded prefabricated joined grid consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing.
Machines are used to produce the mesh with precise dimensional control. The product can result in considerable savings in time, labour and money.
Uses of welded wire mesh
- The welded wire mesh is a metal wire screen that is made up of low carbon steel wire or stainless steel wire. It is available in various sizes and shapes. It is widely used in agricultural, industrial, transportation, horticultural and food procuring sectors. It is also used in mines, gardening, machine protection and other decorations.
- Weld mesh is the term given to the kind of barrier fencing that is manufactured in square or rectangular mesh from steel wire, welded at each intersection
Types of welded wire mesh
- Electro galvanized welded wire mesh
- Hot dipped galvanized welded mesh
- Pvc coated welded mesh
- Welded stainless steel mesh
- Welded wire fencing panels